Over time, SADITEC has developed its skills and has also acquired new competencies. Our company is certified ISO 9001 version 2015.
We are able to guarantee, in house and externally, a reliable and controlled management strategy.
- Recognition: Our management model is validated and certified by an audit.
- Involvement: We are committed to setting up a quality management system, our staff is involved in our organization.
- Strategy: We strengthen our position on the market and develop our bonds of trust with our customers, our suppliers and other service providers.
To ensure high quality services to our customers, our operators are certified IPC 610 and IPC 620.
- TheIPC-A- 610 illustrates the practical realization criteria accepted by the industry for electronic board assemblies, through detailed points reflecting acceptable and reject conditions with color illustrations and photos.
- TheIPC/WHMA-A-620 is based on the requirements and acceptance criteria of the assembly of wires and cables harnesses.
As part of continuous improvement and in order to offer the best services to our customers, we are undergoing ISO 14001 certification. Respecting a logic of sustainable development, ISO 14001 sets the principles of an Environmental Management System that includes the need for the company to establish an environmental policy to anticipate and limit its impact.